I understand the phone comes out on the 21st but when will the stores have a working unit to test out? I'm probably going to buy the phone but I would like to test it out first before I buy it. Does anyone know? I would think they would have one to test out before launch.

Thanks
    11-13-08 05:32 PM
    Probably on the 20th.

Isn't there the thing where you can pre-order the phone early and test it out or something?
    11-13-08 05:38 PM
    I understand the phone comes out on the 21st but when will the stores have a working unit to test out? I'm probably going to buy the phone but I would like to test it out first before I buy it. Does anyone know? I would think they would have one to test out before launch.

Thanks
    I am assuming Monday the earliest, considering the VIP events are scheduled to begin. Definitely by Friday, however.
    11-13-08 05:39 PM
    Probably on the 20th.

Isn't there the thing where you can pre-order the phone early and test it out or something?

Yeah you can return it within 30 days but I would like to use it a little before buying it. I mean just test it out. I just thought they would have at least one in the store before the 21st... I didn't know if anyone knew when.
    11-13-08 05:45 PM
    Yeah you can return it within 30 days but I would like to use it a little before buying it. I mean just test it out. I just thought they would have at least one in the store before the 21st... I didn't know if anyone knew when.
    you could just play with it when u go in to decide whether u want to buy it or not. just don't impulse buy. im personally gonna wait a week or 2 before i get the phone to let some more mainstream reviews roll out and see what everyone here thinks. it would also give me some time to play with the phone and test it out on my own time at the store.
    11-13-08 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD