ok so I did contact Telus and they told me they would give me the storm with 300 off well I am wanting to adtivate the phone at home. When I went to the Telus today they told me I HAVE to activate it in store but the CSR told me no that wasn't true. I'm not trying to be greedy but why should I pay 50 bucks to activate when I can do it online at home for 10 each phone. If there is a Telus employee can you feel me in please on how I need to do this? She did put a note on my account saying that I am taking the 2 storms home to activate. One will be No contract and the other my husband's will be signing a 3 year contract but paing the NO contract price minus 300$

thanks for the help if any.
    10-31-08 11:55 PM
    ok so I did contact Telus and they told me they would give me the storm with 300 off well I am wanting to adtivate the phone at home. When I went to the Telus today they told me I HAVE to activate it in store but the CSR told me no that wasn't true. I'm not trying to be greedy but why should I pay 50 bucks to activate when I can do it online at home for 10 each phone. If there is a Telus employee can you feel me in please on how I need to do this? She did put a note on my account saying that I am taking the 2 storms home to activate. One will be No contract and the other my husband's will be signing a 3 year contract but paing the NO contract price minus 300$

thanks for the help if any.
    Post this question on howardforums dot com in the Telus Mobility section. They'll help you there.
    11-01-08 01:47 AM
    thank you i went there and made a post got a fast response and am now calling Telus back! thanks again.
    11-01-08 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD