Long time listener; first time caller!

I have a Telus 9530 and would love to unlock it to use on Rogers, but I can�t find a site that can actually do it, so is there anyone out there who can help? If so please shoot me an email. Will pay for service�
    12-20-08 06:43 PM
    Long time listener; first time caller!

I have a Telus 9530 and would love to unlock it to use on Rogers, but I can�t find a site that can actually do it, so is there anyone out there who can help? If so please shoot me an email. Will pay for service�
    To the best of my knowledge Telus is the only ones with the codes and they are not giving them out.
    12-20-08 06:45 PM
    Well thats an answer, not the one i wanted lol. but thank you...looks like i will have to port my number over to Telus....boo!
    12-20-08 06:52 PM
    Well thats an answer, not the one i wanted lol. but thank you...looks like i will have to port my number over to Telus....boo!
    Yeah, it's not looking too good. But hey, in the beginning the unlocking companies couldn't get the Verizon codes either. But now they can. If you can afford to, give it some time. I can't see them holding the hostage forever.
    12-20-08 06:54 PM
    bah, work is paying for it..so is it better than the bold or 8900? i will just come back to rogers when they get something cool
    12-20-08 07:10 PM
    Well just pin’ed my TELUS corporate rep and he said he would see what he could do, but does anyone know the actual technical term beside “unlock code”
    12-20-08 07:26 PM
    Say your going out of the country "North America" and you need your sim unlocked to be able to use a pre paid sim card in oh i dont know... Croatia.
    12-20-08 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD