Hi guys, I am having trouble figuring out what is a good bluetooth stereo headset (because I like listening to music through my blackberry Storm 9530) to buy that will also let me use the voice chat features inherent on the playstation 3. Any help towards this would be greatly appreciated!
    03-05-09 08:24 AM
    I'd be interested as well. I plan on getting one for my storm but If it would allow me to use my PS3 while my wife naps on the couch it would be doubly useful
    03-05-09 09:28 AM
    I'd be interested as well. I plan on getting one for my storm but If it would allow me to use my PS3 while my wife naps on the couch it would be doubly useful
    just to be clear as I have read into this some, it seems quite apparent that short of having an audio or tv output that sends bluetooth the only thing you can use a bluetooth headset for is for VOICE CHAT on the ps3 NOT listening to the sounds of the tv...for that I recommend something like the Sennheiser wireless headphones...the HDR 130 I have are amazing.

to be more clear (sorry I should have elaborated more earlier)

Stereo bluetooth headset that will: Work for phone calls (and not pick up every micro sound in my environment), listening to music, playing on the ps3 as a MICROPHONE

as for ^^^^ I hope this helps answer part of your question
    03-05-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD