So Let me know if this has ever happened to you.

So Ive just been noticing in the past couple of weeks that my storm likes to control other tech devices, Ive only had three things its done it too but still its weird and it seems to do it all the time. So the first one would be my girlfiends Ipod/Radio dock everytime I put my storm close to it about a minute later the stereo dock will come on automatically and start playing. Second and third would be my two laptops ones a toshiba and the others a sony, everytime Im on my laptops I usually have my phone sitting on top untill now that Ive found out the my phone likes to put my computers to sleep. What I mean by that is that everytime I put my storm near the computers the screen immedietly shuts off and as soon as I pull the phone away I press the power button and the screen comes back on.

Just found this interesting if anyone has any conclusions and like I said similar stories please feel free to share.
    03-24-09 11:57 AM
    Just trying to stay on top.
    03-24-09 01:02 PM
    I'd say it's a cylon uprising, but that show is over now.
    03-24-09 01:04 PM
    I do see a correlation between SkyNet and BlackBerry Internet Service, now that you mention it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 01:50 PM
    maybe your house is just haunted.
    03-24-09 02:33 PM
    My Storm puts my laptop on stand by.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:37 PM
    bluetooth on?
    03-24-09 02:46 PM
    there is an auto connect/pair setting on most bluetooth devices, if they are all on, it could try to connect. maybe disable bluetooth on your storm, and enable it when you want to use it? if it is paired, it wont try to connect to new devices. therefore bypassing your issue.
    03-24-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD