I'm sorry to say I am moving to the other side, Yes I am letting all of you down, I know but it was time. after not much more love coming for our OS, dust under the screen, battery and memory, it's time. I have upgraded and gone "2". Yep picked up a storm 2 today and so far I love the more memory! I don't think I will add too many more apps than I have but nice to have room to breath, Take care my good friend, I'll be waiting for you up above^^^ (Storm 2 forum)
    04-01-10 08:26 PM
    Well I don't blame you one bit. I was a diehard s1 fan and swore the s2 was the dumbest thing ever. But sure enough. I swallowed my own words and I can't believe I waited this long to make the switch. Welcome to "the other side". By the way. Sell your old s1 to offset the price. That's what I did, sold it in less than 24hours

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 11:08 PM
    Soon I'll join you guys...soon...9 more months to go...
    04-02-10 01:10 AM
    ill be upgrading too. but i doubt it will be to a storm 2. theres just as many problems with this phone as there is the storm if you read the forums for storm 2. maybe its just the user.

i like my storm and i have really no complaints. ive really never had a serious problem with leaking memory or drained battery.

ive started to use my web alot more and thats the biggest reason i wont be with blackberry much longer. probably upgrade to the nexus one. its been fun with blackberry and my storm but by the time rim catches up with the web experience the web experience will advance once again and rim will be back in the same place it is now
    04-02-10 01:31 AM
    Well congrats Op. For joining. I whoolio will release a new official Os on 4/5/2010 you're welcome. Just kidding but vzw is releasing an official new OS .607 I believe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD