Hello all! LONG time lurker (over 2 years) but never have I been as anxious for a new phone as I am for the Storm. I see that the testman site is getting designed (and looks pretty cool) but one thing I haven't heard around here lately is why Verizon has not gone in TA with the Storm. I understand it usually takes 2-3 weeks to truly launch from there. My question is how is it possible for us to be talking about Verizon reps giving us dates 14, 23, etc without the phone getting TA. Isn't it something we would have heard about before?

Thanks! Can't wait for this phone!
    11-09-08 01:27 AM
    I think the phone went into technical acceptance awhile ago. One of the earlier rumors about delayed release (I think I saw this one in September, or August) was that it was held up in technical acceptance.

Here's BGR's original report of the phone going into TA: BlackBerry Storm goes into TA (technical acceptance) at Verizon, delayed 3-4 weeks : Boy Genius Report

They don't list a source, though, so I don't know whether that report back in September was necessarily reliable. I don't know if there are any reports of the phone actually receiving TA - just going into the process.
    11-09-08 02:04 AM
    The phone is in TA and have not heard anything since

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD