Hey guys, looking for the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail file I can load on my Storm. Or if there is a way to extract the file out of the software of say a 9700, I would be willing to do that if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!
    10-13-10 11:28 PM
    if you are talking about the blackberry vvm app, see attached. unzip, and load with desktop manager.

not sure if it will work for you if you are not on a supporting carrier. i can't seem to get it to work on verizon network.
    10-14-10 08:13 AM
    For some reason, I can't get that to install? I am currently using an unlocked Storm on T-Mobile network. T-Mobile has a VVM application for blackberry's on 5.0+ and I was specifically looking for that download/file. For whatever reason, my DM is not recognizing the .alx/.cod files for install. I'm on 6.0 DM.
    10-14-10 08:40 PM
    ahh, sorry. try this one. the last one still had the device lock in the alx. in this one, i edited the alx to be device independant.
    10-15-10 06:35 AM
    Hey, I have been reading and trying to get this done for 3 days. I called tmobile and they provisioned it for me. In my account I see that it has been added. I resent service books. 15 minute battery pull. However, there is no vvm icon. I have the storm with .328 running on it. I tried to install the file listed about would not install. Please help!
    10-15-10 12:38 PM
    Hey Terrance, I'm actually a supervisor for T-Mobile Technical Support - the service books will turn on/off the app, but the VVM app itself has to be installed on the device first. That is why I was looking for either a way to extract it from the 9700 software or find out if someone has it yet.
    10-15-10 10:30 PM
    I'm still not able to install that VVM app - is there an OTA somewhere I can grab it at?
    10-15-10 10:35 PM
    Device type Storm 1

Download the BB VVM.zip above from njaremka and then extract it to any folder. After doing so, go to bbsak.org and download it. Install BBsak and then run it.
    Click on the Modify Cod(s) tab
    And then Install Cod(s)
    Select all (shift button) the files vvm files that you download earlier except the .alx file and then ok.
    Then it will install successfully and reboot ur system. Worked fine for me.
    Once installed, if your not yet setup wit tmobile you wont recieve your vm.. Jus call them and ask for them to send the service books to your phone..
    Last edited by KuVe; 02-03-11 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Device type Storm 1
    Lana1901 likes this.
    02-03-11 08:23 PM
    thanks very much
    02-05-11 10:35 AM
    Thank you. This information is still timely. I used it to add VVM icon to Storm 2.
    06-17-11 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD