I have a Storm 9530. I sync with Outlook 07. I have four AOL email accts, one Yahoo acct., and one Gmail acct on my BB. When I'm in Calendar, Menu, Select Calendar, there are seven accts, including a Facebook acct.

I don't know exactly which acct my Outlook uses as a default, because there's an imap involved, something I'm not exactly sure about. How do I find out and/or make sure it's linked to my PRIMARY email acct that I want to use?

Ever since the 5.0 (?) update, FB seems to override everything. I've had multiple issues with duplicate entries, etc., but after TONS of time, I've worked that out. My problem and question is this:

I input a calendar entry on my handheld device, but when I sync to Outlook, it is NOT there. I input entries and/or delete entries in Outlook and nothing changes on my BB.

I've read numerous articles related to service books, etc., but I just want ONE CALENDAR to sync between my BB and Outlook. When I try to input an entry on my BB, the "Send Using" is set to Facebook. WHY? I don't have any calendar on FB.

Finally, when I added my Gmail acct, these issues started. I can't receive email on my BB from Gmail acct. Why is that? I seemed to recall something about wireless sync???

Sorry this is so convoluted, but it's extremely frustrating! Thanks for any DETAILED help anyone can offer! It is much appreciated!!!
    12-28-09 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD