If I go into DM backup/restore/advanced, I see Calendar ALL and Calendar Options listed. Should I also have an entry for CALENDAR?

Im having trouble syncing the calendar. After the .151 upgrade I had 2 calendars showing up on the Storm (device default + my email acct), which confused the syncing. So I removed the CICAL (leaving only 1 calendar - device default, which is how it was previously), but now the Calendar does not sync.

My sync settings are all correct, and havent been changed. Im thinking I may either need to reinstall DM on my pc, or wipe out the calendar on the Storm and restore it. One of the calendars seems to have issues, either on the pc or the Storm causing the sync to not even attempt to sync the calendar. All other db's are sync'd correctly.

Thanks for any advice.
    07-14-09 09:35 AM
    Make sure your email is set as the default service under advanced options. Clear calendar-all and then resync. Duplicate calendar gone. Obviously make sure the calendar you're going to sync with us correct before doing this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 11:57 AM
    I had the same problem. I think the .151 upgrade ended up adding some new CICAL service books for other email addresses that I have. Anyway, I went to options>advanced options>service book and deleted ALL entries (they are email addresses) that ended in [CICAL]. Now when I go to options>advanced options>default services, I have no calendar entry at all. Then I ran sync, Outlook is full of my appointments, and my world is once again complete.
    07-14-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD