When I had my curve I could add a new contact or calendar event to the phone and as soon as I opened up MS office it would automatically sync the calendar and contacts. With the storm I have to open up the destop manager. is there a setting I need to set on my MS Office? I cant remember how I did it with my curve.
    01-14-09 11:37 AM
    It can be set for sync upon opening the desktop manager
    01-14-09 11:40 AM
    It can be set for sync upon opening the desktop manager
    I want to be able to sync it without having to open my desktop manager everytime.
    01-14-09 11:44 AM
    I've been using Google Sync now for awhile and the latest .13 version works perfectly to syn both my calendar and contacts.

Gmail has a calendar option that allows you to sync with OUTLOOK calendar/contacts automatically and Google Sync will transfer it to your BB

Hope that helps
    01-14-09 11:59 AM
    OR

Set the DM to "hide when minimized" under options. The first time DM runs during the day minimize it. Then DM is always running but it doesn't bother you. Plug the Storm in and it syncs.
    01-14-09 01:57 PM
    In the DM (4.7) on the main SYnc page, the checkbox at the bottom of the list enables auto sync. Put a DM icon in your starup file set to "run minimize". This will do the job for you. 73
    01-14-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD