CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Switch Blackberry Storm from Verizon to AT&T

I need help trying to switch my blackberry storm from Verizon to AT&T. The storm has a Sim Card and I have been told it can be done, but the problem comes with the internet. Is there a way to configure the internet to work when the switch is done and what is the procedure.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,597 Global Posts
    PIN
    HEADS & PATRIOTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buried3x357 View Post
    I need help trying to switch my blackberry storm from Verizon to AT&T. The storm has a Sim Card and I have been told it can be done, but the problem comes with the internet. Is there a way to configure the internet to work when the switch is done and what is the procedure.
    First you need to get your Storm unlocked and then get an ATT sim card to put in. Also, you will be limited to edge data and will not be able to get 3G speeds.
    BBHybrids.Net Your home for everything Hybrid

Jumped on the ANDROID train and it is AWESOME!!!!!
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by buried3x357 View Post
    Please see the second link in my signature (Noob Guide), then scroll down to look for HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on AT&T w/Unlocked Storm 95xx
    CrackBerry Abuser

This will help. I used the search function.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com