I need help trying to switch my blackberry storm from Verizon to AT&T. The storm has a Sim Card and I have been told it can be done, but the problem comes with the internet. Is there a way to configure the internet to work when the switch is done and what is the procedure.
    07-21-09 04:12 PM
    I need help trying to switch my blackberry storm from Verizon to AT&T. The storm has a Sim Card and I have been told it can be done, but the problem comes with the internet. Is there a way to configure the internet to work when the switch is done and what is the procedure.
    First you need to get your Storm unlocked and then get an ATT sim card to put in. Also, you will be limited to edge data and will not be able to get 3G speeds.
    07-21-09 04:14 PM
    Please see the second link in my signature (Noob Guide), then scroll down to look for HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on AT&T w/Unlocked Storm 95xx
    07-21-09 04:22 PM
    This will help. I used the search function.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD