My Storm suddenly quit clicking! The touchscreen no longer has the tactile feel, no more click. Has anyone else had this problem?
    01-02-09 02:14 PM
    I don't believe so. Call your carrier and tell them you need a replacement.
    01-02-09 02:18 PM
    that is weird, get verizon on the line and get a new one.
    01-02-09 02:42 PM
    Did you do the torx screw fix? If so, re-tighten them and loosen them no more than 1/4 turn.
    01-02-09 05:57 PM
    I had this problem two times before. Both times I tried putting something between the battery and door like a business card or some thinner paper to help with clicking issues. It seemd more firm. The first time I put the phone in my pocket like I normally do. When I took it out, the screen would not click. I took out the business card and it worked fine. The second time I don't remember if I had it in my pocket. But once again, at first the click worked, then it didn't. I don't do that anymore. The screw trick worked for me to fine tune my screen click.
    01-02-09 06:00 PM
    I just called verizon on Wednesday to let them know of my same problem. Storm worked fine until Tuesday, then BAM, the screen stopped clicking. The phone is pretty sweet, still not in love, but close. They sent me a new one overnight with a free pack of screen protectors because I complained that I can't reuse the one I have on there.
    01-02-09 06:11 PM
    I had this problem two times before. Both times I tried putting something between the battery and door like a business card or some thinner paper to help with clicking issues. It seemd more firm. The first time I put the phone in my pocket like I normally do. When I took it out, the screen would not click. I took out the business card and it worked fine. The second time I don't remember if I had it in my pocket. But once again, at first the click worked, then it didn't. I don't do that anymore. The screw trick worked for me to fine tune my screen click.
    What's "the screw trick"?
    01-03-09 10:46 AM
    What's "the screw trick"?
    The "screw trick" is what Verizon tried to do to its customers by selling them this phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD