ok sometimes when i go into a app the keyboard is up and when i hit the blackberry key it has hide keyboard but sometimes it doesnt is there a way to hide the keyboard ??????
    thanks
    04-03-09 07:46 PM
    ok sometimes when i go into a app the keyboard is up and when i hit the blackberry key it has hide keyboard but sometimes it doesnt is there a way to hide the keyboard ??????
    thanks
    if the keyboard is up when you open the app just swipe your finger down the keyboard and it should go away.
    unless the keyboard is supposed to be there.

no such thing as a stupid question, but your probably gonna pay for this............so get ready!
    04-03-09 07:48 PM
    dammit i wasted my 100th post and got my abuser status helping someone, what was i thinking!
    04-03-09 07:49 PM
    Go to from the home screen:

BB Button > Options > Advanced Options > Applications > Highlight the app you are having trouble with > BB Button > Disable Compatibility Mode

Voila!
    haha thanks for the answer so fast just a newbie at the storm
    i had the curve.
    btw the app was flipside
    Last edited by cyrusdog; 04-03-09 at 07:52 PM.
    dammit i wasted my 100th post and got my abuser status helping someone, what was i thinking!
    LMAO.. congrats on your abuser status
    Go to from the home screen:

BB Button > Options > Advanced Options > Applications > Highlight the app you are having trouble with > BB Button > Disable Compatibility Mode

Voila!
    ^^ what he said
    04-03-09 07:50 PM
    LMAO.. congrats on your abuser status
    Thanks, i would like to take this time and say thanks to, god, and my lovely g/f, and all my corporate sponsors for makeing my dream of being an abuser possible. And the fans, i cant forget the fans, this is for you i cant wait to become an addict!

lmao
    04-03-09 07:54 PM
    gtpx02 i hope that one day i to can be like you!
    04-03-09 08:29 PM
    gtpx02 i hope that one day i to can be like you!
    i know its been a long rise to the top, but i am sure it will be a fast ride to the bottome!
    04-03-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD