Hey everybody, does anybody know if Student docket will be available on the storm any time soon?
    12-13-08 12:33 AM
    Um... I wanna say Jan. If you go to there website, they have some info about it :

Ryan, Official Rep, replied 3 days ago
    We're working on a BlackBerry Storm compatible version of StudentDocket, and are hoping to have it out before too long. There's no firm date just yet though. I can keep this topic updated with the Storm version's progress as we get closer to a release date.

This update WILL be free for current StudentDocket users. Just because we're jealous of your Storm doesn't mean we'll be leaving you out in the cold! :-P
    12-13-08 02:52 AM
    Have you used it in the past? I think I wanna buy it, I'm just not sure. When it comes out for storm that is.
    12-13-08 02:53 AM
    Yeah I have i loved the program. i used it all of last year with my curve. I will be lost without it.
    12-13-08 08:38 AM
    How long is the free trial period? I just downloaded it for my pearl, but I only have a semester of school left, then I'm free. I hope it is so good that I can't possibly not pay for it.
    12-14-08 08:08 PM
    we're hoping along the same lines as you tbrakef, but we unfortunately cannot make any promises at this point. We're trying to find some useful ways to leverage the device's capabilities, so we hope it's worth the wait!

As for the trial period, it will be for 14 days. Please note that we're about to release a new version of StudentDocket which will add some new features, as well as make some usability and performance improvements several of you guys have been asking for. This will be a free upgrade for all of our current users!

Ryan
    StudentDocket
    12-15-08 05:04 PM
    What is student docket? Sorry new to BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 05:09 PM
    What is student docket? Sorry new to BB

Wondering the same
    12-15-08 05:29 PM
    blopez24, welcome to the wonderful world of BlackBerry!

StudentDocket is a task manager designed from the ground up for students. I don't think I'm allowed to post links just yet (I'm new to the CrackBerry community myself!), but you can check it out at studentdocket.com if you're interested.
    12-15-08 05:31 PM
    Thanks ill check it out.

12-15-08 05:43 PM
    Just go into the Crackberry store and under software, you'll find student docket. It's a pretty nice program.
    12-15-08 06:54 PM
    Its like a organizer cool I'm getting it when it comes to the storm. Maybe thisbway I can get work done on or before its due.

12-15-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD