When the storm starts, it has a VERIZON WIRELESS start screen. My phone seems to be stuck on that screen and will not change. Although, when i push the LOCK button, it shows my background and shows that the phone is locked. But right when i unlock the phone, it goes back to the VERIZON WIRELESS start screen and just sits there... Why is this?

*UPDATE*

When i have the phone plugged into my computer, it loads perfectly fine.... This is extremely weird lol
    Last edited by amot; 12-20-08 at 12:45 PM.
    12-20-08 12:38 PM
    I am wiping out my phone and starting fresh to see if this fixes the problems.
    12-20-08 01:12 PM
    There are several others who have been stuck at the Verizon screen as well. It just takes a couple battery pulls. Kinda weird but there's success after a few pulls.
    12-20-08 01:13 PM
    FIXED...

Do a backup on your ENTIRE PHONE (or whatever you want backed up), wipeout your phone and restore everything back to it. Everything is back to normal for me.
    12-20-08 01:25 PM
    Yeah my phone just started doing this. Weird thing is that I've had .83 for a few days and its worked just fine til today.

For me battery pull and media card removal fixes it...usually. Ill try a backup and wipe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 11:54 AM
    Had same problems with the screen locking, did a wipe then restore and all the problems have gone away.
    12-21-08 12:24 PM
    I had the same issue after upgrading to .83. Pulling the battery four or five times helped, but trying the pull a few more times caused it to lock up again. I went back to the previous vesion until this is resolved.
    12-21-08 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD