CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Stuck on speaker PLEASE HELP!!!!

I am running .103 and have had absolutely no issues until this morning. When I make/receive a phone call it is on speakerphone instead of handset mode, but the speakerphone is not working. The calls go through but I can not hear anybody on the other end and they can not hear me. I have done 3 battery pulls and did a memory wipe and nothing has worked.

Has anyone had this issue before or know of a way to fix it???
    CrackBerry Abuser

call your voice mail and plug in and remove your headphones several times until the problem is solved. I had this problem after ungrading my OS and that solved it for me

.113/.114 Hybrid
    Vlingo, Opera Mini, Slacker, Poynt, LogMaid, Quickpull, TWSSapp, Shotgun, Speedtest
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Great. Thank you.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I also had a problem. I used a q-tip and pulled all the cotton off one end and wiggled it in the headphone jack until it went back to normal.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    304C329F

don't know about blackberries, as this is my first, but when a dumbphone gets stuck on speakerphone like that is usually due to water damage...
    just throwing it out there, hopefully this won't be the case.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    PIN
    30FFC583 - PIN me!

I had that same problem for the first time today and Squeegee's solution worked for me... Thanks!
    Thanked by:
    jaglenn (04-01-2014)