I had ringtones set, but since I downloaded music the other night, all my calls come in silent. For the life of me I cant remember where I went to change this info.

Can someone point me in the right direction because right now I am completely blanking on where to look to fix my ringers.

The phone was set to classic ringtone, I tried changing it to a song, but now its just silent. But message alerts come through with sound.
    12-17-08 11:58 AM
    Did you go into the "media" tab and see if they are filed under songs or ringtones? The ones I downloaded from Crackberry are in there.
    12-17-08 12:01 PM
    songs are under songs, and preloaded ringtones are under ring tones.
    12-17-08 12:06 PM
    Preloaded means obviously that they were loaded before you got the device, on my device, the ones that I made and sent to myself go in the MY RINGTONES section. Did you active the silent profile? Maybe made changes to your profile so that everything is silent?
    12-17-08 12:20 PM
    There is a default ringtone set for phone. Make sure that you have something set for that, that is not just a short beep. Don't have phone with me right now but I think you go to sound profiles then set ring tones. One of them is listed as "phone". I set mine to a quiet alert playing around with it and had the same problem unless the call was from someone that I had a custom ringtone for.
    12-17-08 04:02 PM
    Hey did finally fix the problem because i am going through the same thing. Let me know if ya did and please tell me how u fixed it.
    12-20-08 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD