CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default stuck...Sorry if this is an easy fix.

I had ringtones set, but since I downloaded music the other night, all my calls come in silent. For the life of me I cant remember where I went to change this info.

Can someone point me in the right direction because right now I am completely blanking on where to look to fix my ringers.

The phone was set to classic ringtone, I tried changing it to a song, but now its just silent. But message alerts come through with sound.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    E nuts are yummy

Did you go into the "media" tab and see if they are filed under songs or ringtones? The ones I downloaded from Crackberry are in there.
    I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies.
    -Michael Corleone
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

songs are under songs, and preloaded ringtones are under ring tones.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts

Preloaded means obviously that they were loaded before you got the device, on my device, the ones that I made and sent to myself go in the MY RINGTONES section. Did you active the silent profile? Maybe made changes to your profile so that everything is silent?
    CrackBerry User

There is a default ringtone set for phone. Make sure that you have something set for that, that is not just a short beep. Don't have phone with me right now but I think you go to sound profiles then set ring tones. One of them is listed as "phone". I set mine to a quiet alert playing around with it and had the same problem unless the call was from someone that I had a custom ringtone for.
    I don't care if it is working....I'm still gonna mess with it!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hey did finally fix the problem because i am going through the same thing. Let me know if ya did and please tell me how u fixed it.