I just got my storm replacement from verizon today and it was made in Canada 1 with PRD#21009-002, build in Dec 25, 2008. My old storm was made in Mexico 5 build in Nov 28, 2008 with PRD#19502-002 the new one has no problem so far just when I click on the screen it has a weird sticky sounds like there is a sticker under the screen, and the old one has perfect click screen but the camera would sometimes go frozen, so which one should I keep guys??
    02-03-09 10:04 PM
    I would keep the one with the perfect screen click. Try to use one of the OS upgrades to see if that helps your camera first. Which OS are you currently running?
    02-03-09 10:18 PM
    I would keep the one with the perfect screen click. Try to use one of the OS upgrades to see if that helps your camera first. Which OS are you currently running?
    The old one I have updated to .99 which seems has fixed the camera now just when recording video in the portrait mode I have to click the recording bottom several time to make it start recording, and also it has Grey shady in the bottom part when recording in the portrait mode. so what do you think??
    02-03-09 10:24 PM
    I have gone through 4 phones mainly because I have bad luck but of the 5 the made in mexico 21009 has been hands down the best I have used yet. Some will have different opinions so my advice is to keep the perfect clicking phone and try the upgraded OS on it. The camera just sounds like its a software problem and that will be fixed with the update.
    02-03-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD