im a storm owner (clearly) but im wondering if i can make the alert light (i currently use berry buzz) to blink slowly on and off, smoothly, rather than the jerky ON-OFF-ON-OFF, which, while it gets my attention, it makes my eyes angry

06-23-09 07:09 PM
    I don't think that you can. But if you find an app that does this let me know as we have the same problem. Besides making my eyes angry I get a headache.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 07:43 PM
    i use the app blink, it lets you choose from slow blinking to very fast, or always on...try it there's a free trial under the app store..under productivity
    06-23-09 08:46 PM
    and people wonder why their stormsdont work the way they should. im not saying that its a bad app or anything but seriously.....
    how important is it that the LED blink rate is customizable?
    i mean, youre not supposed to stare at it long enough for it to make you angry or give you headaches anyway. whats wrong with the way the LED blinks right out of the box?
    06-23-09 08:50 PM
    nononono you mis understand, i love my storm, its great, im just saying that it would be nice to have a smooth light, im not saying i dislike my storm for not having it, im just saying if someone else had this concern and made a app for it i would be appreciative in being notified
    06-23-09 08:52 PM
    I think that app would be pretty cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 09:18 PM
    isnt it possible to do tho? i mean the charging light is smooth and nice...
    06-23-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD