I know we all been round and round with this program. When I click on the weatherbug Icon it switches to screen that shows temp, wind speed, etc. but my keyboard pops up and I cannot hide it. The hide does not show up in the menu and I cannot switch to landscape mode either??????

It was working fine for a couple of days now this occured. I haven't installed anything new and it only happens on weatherbug.
    Last edited by NewBerryStorm; 12-10-08 at 08:28 AM.
    12-10-08 08:24 AM
    Go to options>advanced options>applications>WeatherBug. Highlight it and then press menu. Disable Computability Mode. It should be OK then.
    12-10-08 08:28 AM
    It seems like it is running in compatability mode. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications select Weather Bug hit BB key then disable compatability mode.
    12-10-08 08:29 AM
    BINGO!, thank you.
    12-10-08 08:53 AM
    I had a similar issue with WSJ. Thanks for the info. Will reload it now and see if that works for it also.
    12-10-08 08:57 AM
    Here's one.... I have only one location set in WB, Spring Lake MI. We are cold and snowy, and my WB icon indicates 82 and sunny. Its as if the icon is indicating a location in a southern location. Its been like this since I installed 3 days ago.

Ideas?
    12-10-08 09:03 AM
    I live in Montgomery Texas. It seems to get the temperature right and the clouds look right. Only, the actual picture - I can't comprehend where in Montgomery the camera could be located !
    12-14-08 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD