okay this has been botherin me for a while was wondering if anyone noticed this as well

there seems to be one person in particular that when i txt it takes longer to open their text and send one back does anyone else have a problem like that and is there anything that can be done?
    02-01-09 12:38 AM
    lol... would it be a case where thats the only person you text?

but, yeah.. i text my gf and it happens to me sometimes even when we both have full bars.
    02-01-09 12:55 AM
    Yes, start a new conversation rather than continuing one that has taken part for some time. It should resolve the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 01:15 AM
    lol no thanks i text a lot of people and its annoyin that it is my girlfriend and i speak to her the most and i feel like my phones frozen and i get real close to another battery pull and just as im bout to do it it comes back but what ever for a lil while after i downloaded .90 it was working great then i dled that buzztalk app and it wasnt even working so i deleted it but the problem started happening again
    02-01-09 01:15 AM
    oh thanks elusive i will try that
    02-01-09 01:19 AM
    there are two people that i have noticed it takes a while for a text to get to their phone... usually i get check mark with delivery about 10 sec's or so after sending, however there are two people, that i've noticed this with, that it takes up to 3 minutes at least for them to get it everytime whether its a new txt or a reply. on my end everything seems ok normally with opening/replying.
    02-01-09 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD