I have a strange problem sending pics using mms on .113. I cannot fwd pics or send new ones unless the pic was taken with my phone. I tried to downgrade to .75 and back up to .113 and it is still the same. What is even stranger is that i was able to send pics on .99 but can no longer do that. If I do downgrade to .75 mms works like it is supposed to. My config is like this:

.75 -> .90 -> .75 -> .99 -> .113 (This is where problems started)-> "wipe" ->.75 (MMS works) -> .113 (mms not sending pics) -> .75 (mms working) -> .99(mms not sending pics)

Any help would be appreciated.
    04-06-09 03:10 PM
    I went from .75 to .113 without doing any wipe and mine works fine.

Many people have reported having this same issue. I think they said it has something to do with wiping the device before loading .113.

Like I said, I never had this problem so I'm not sure. A search could help you find the answer if no one else can.
    04-06-09 03:14 PM
    I have a strange problem sending pics using mms on .113. I cannot fwd pics or send new ones unless the pic was taken with my phone. I tried to downgrade to .75 and back up to .113 and it is still the same. What is even stranger is that i was able to send pics on .99 but can no longer do that. If I do downgrade to .75 mms works like it is supposed to. My config is like this:

.75 -> .90 -> .75 -> .99 -> .113 (This is where problems started)-> "wipe" ->.75 (MMS works) -> .113 (mms not sending pics) -> .75 (mms working) -> .99(mms not sending pics)

Any help would be appreciated.
    Read this: MMS Fix
    04-06-09 03:20 PM
    Read this: MMS Fix
    I tried that and it didn't work.
    04-06-09 03:22 PM
    This will fix it. (Previously posted by shanepark2)

The mms.cod file has been bad in every build since .86. There is an easy fix though.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the fix for those of you that get the blank shaded box when tring to forward an MMS picture message.
    1. Download and install Crackutil (http://ide.synthasite.com/sites/Ddfc.../CrackUtil.zip)

2. Download mms.cod file Zip File (http://ide.synthasite.com/sites/Ddfc...rim_bb_mms.zip)

3. Unzip and drop the net_rim_bb_mms.cod file in the directory C/Program Files/Crackutil
    4. Right click on Crackutil desktop icon, and select "Run as Aministrator" (IF RUNNING VISTA)
    5. Double Click Crackutil icon
    6. Select FILE MANIPULATION - INTERMEDIATE
    7. Select Load File to Device
    8. Navigate to and select net_rim_bb_mms.cod
    9. Let the phone reboot and your mms problem is fixed.
    Last edited by Bigdaddy2009; 04-06-09 at 04:07 PM.
    04-06-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD