I just this morning have started receiving a mass group of emails from the following address

[email protected]

the body of the message is as follows

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 112
    AVIWkJYAAAAAIBAIMzA0QzdDMDggFHpvY2xhaXJlQGlzd29ya3 MuY29tAFzQgR9QBElQUFAD
    QICAgIA0AAAwMTM4Nzk1RjkrRythYWcAP26El0cIkfPZhMPrb0 +eRAAZs3g4AaLE73nroAY1
    jLsMfw!!
    ENDETP 9222950

it also has a .dat file attached... I am connected to BES, but in the 3 or so months I have had my BB and had it activated with BES I have never had this occur previously... when I receive the message in my outlook inbox I usually get them in groups of 4 or more...

This issue just started occurring after syncing to my DM this AM... running .109 beta OS
    03-12-09 05:36 PM
    I get the same thing. Any luck finding out if it's really necessary and how it can be stopped?
    03-17-09 11:58 AM
    Its the Aliens! They have your BB pin they are putting data in your Storm and every time you put the phone to your ear it re programs your brain! Soon you will be a ZOMBIE!
    03-17-09 12:30 PM
    Lol that's funny. I assume the op is on a bes server oops you are
    Get with your admin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by spaciorek; 03-17-09 at 12:40 PM.
    03-17-09 12:37 PM
    I have to agree I believe it has something to do with your server contact your admin. ALTHOUGH I do like the Alien comment and if you turn into a ZOMBIE please have a friend join CB and let us know.
    03-17-09 12:41 PM
    If you're not on BES, then you misinstalled the Desktop Manager software and picked Enterprise Email instead of Internet Based email. Uninstall it and reinstall it with Internet Email Only (i.e. Personal).

Then go to Options/Advanced/Service Books on your device and delete the service books that have [Desktop] in the name. This will fix this problem.

BTW, it's been discussed before.
    03-17-09 12:44 PM

Haha, I think they are already on to you in Chicago. Giving us a warning!
    03-17-09 12:46 PM
    This is a BES automated message.
    Talk to your Blackberry administrator.
    They may need to reset your PIN on the server.

Rfdesort - No one told me my ex-husband and his now ex-wife were visiting Chicagoland!!
    You poor people..run! Hide!
    Last edited by txladi29; 03-17-09 at 12:52 PM.
    03-17-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD