storm is deff a cool phone. but, its the little things that can change anyones opinion bout something. i been finding new particles of dust under the screen, which is pretty ****ing ridiculous, this gets worse wen today i found dust in the flash part of the camera, i see lil tiny particles in the corner of that little glass. anyone else experiencing these wonderful experiences with the storm.
    01-01-09 06:56 PM
    My storm accumulated a lot of dust under the screen, and I took the phone back to Verizon. When I showed it to the people behind the counter, they said they hadn't seen that happen before. They tried compressed air, but the dust wouldn't budge. Ultimately, they swapped my phone out for a new one.
    01-01-09 07:59 PM
    This has been an issue with other users, especially those who carry their Storm in their pockets.

Do a search and I am sure you will find similar posts.
    01-01-09 08:12 PM
    Here is why I got a replacement for dust. These images were taken with side illumination on the front of the Storm and the EF 180mm f/3.5L macro lens was focused to the underside of the glass. All of the dust you see is inside this thing. The outer surface of the display was perfectly clean.

01-01-09 08:47 PM
    If I'm past my 30 days do you think I could still get a replacement?
    01-01-09 08:52 PM
    If I'm past my 30 days do you think I could still get a replacement?
    I was within my 30 days, but I still had to bully the CS and Tech reps into a replacement. They thought I should take it to a corporate store to have a staff member "clean" it for me. What a joke.
    01-01-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD