Sometimes my storm's screen gets stuck and messy. Any way to improve the clicking of the storm. I heard about a business card. Did that work? Thanks.
    06-20-09 01:02 PM
    I can't imagine what you mean when you say messy, but describe what stuck means. Are you saying that it gets stuck in the down click position and wont come up?

Yes, the business card can help your clickability, as can the torx screw modification. Just do a search for something like "screen click fix" and read through it. Personally, I'm a fan of the torx screw method.

Grey
    06-20-09 01:07 PM
    Watch out people are going to be mean lol but I will tell you that the buisness card trick does work really well for me but there are better ways just search around theres tons of threads on here.
    06-20-09 01:08 PM
    Best way to improve screen click is to put a dime ontop of your battery trust me I've tried them all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 01:49 PM
    I have heard the dime trick is the best out there
    06-20-09 02:26 PM
    I cant believe consumers have to rig this hunk of junk like Mcgiver to make it work.
    06-20-09 02:43 PM
    the dime works but you have to find the right spot to put it in, because i had a dime in there but had to take off the back cover one day and it fell out. so after i put it back in there my screen would click but it would start sticking from time to time so i ended up saying screw it and went back to putting a folded piece of paper between the battery and the phone itself
    06-20-09 02:48 PM
    I cant believe consumers have to rig this hunk of junk like Mcgiver to make it work.
    @white water? What up with your phone? 20 posts in the last few weeks seem to be venting a lot of anger. Why don't you try asking for help to fix what ever is bothering you.

PS. Please don't reply to me saying I'm stupid and theres nothing that can be done and you just want to educate others, etc., etc.
    06-20-09 04:03 PM
    @white water? What up with your phone? 20 posts in the last few weeks seem to be venting a lot of anger. Why don't you try asking for help to fix what ever is bothering you.

PS. Please don't reply to me saying I'm stupid and theres nothing that can be done and you just want to educate others, etc., etc.
    Not into name calling, don't worry. Really there is nothing I cant fix with my unit. I just think it is a poor design that was released WAY to early.
    06-20-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD