Ok so I had the lg voyager and it was alright but the big downfall for me was I couldnt go to websites like capitalone to login and see my info ... the page loaded up fine but when I tryed to login it said system unavailable also my bank website it said the same thing. Same goes for the lg dare now what im trying to figure out is will the blackberry storm be able to go to websites like that?
    11-15-08 06:59 PM
    Probably not Banks and financial sites need an ssl certificate. This cert also hits your pc. BB does not do this although some banks have written some kind of app to access them check the VZW site for info
    11-15-08 07:30 PM
    yeah i can access my bank of america stuff from my phone, by using Bank of America Mobile options. check out what your bank might offer.
    11-15-08 07:33 PM
    the iphone did it with no problem thats why I was asking because I heard the storm and iphones browsers is based on webkit so I thought it would work .. are you positive it wont?
    11-15-08 07:35 PM
    It should work under the new HTML browser. However, if you delete your cache memory it may cause you to go back the set-up process. Wait to see. Friday will be here before you know it.
    11-15-08 07:37 PM
    If it doesn't work on the BB Browser (which it should), then it should work on Opera Mini. I've used Opera Mini to access my bank's full HTML site. The BB Browser is just as good if not better than Opera Mini, which is already pretty good, but the BB Browser just needs a few kinks worked out.
    11-15-08 07:41 PM
    thanks for all the post..cant wait till friday
    11-16-08 01:41 AM
    I've used Opera Mini to access my bank's full HTML site.
    You are a brave soul to do that considering the Opera Proxy servers you're surfing through are in Europe.
    11-16-08 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD