Is there a setting I'm missing? When I'm talking on the phone the backlight never turns off, but doing other things like web browsing or whatever the backlight turns off after my set time of 20 seconds. Is there a setting that I missed for voice calls and backlighting?
    01-01-09 02:56 PM
    Weird. Mine turns off after about 30 seconds. I don't know of a setting just for the phone back light.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 03:29 PM
    Is there a setting I'm missing? When I'm talking on the phone the backlight never turns off, but doing other things like web browsing or whatever the backlight turns off after my set time of 20 seconds. Is there a setting that I missed for voice calls and backlighting?
    While holding the phone, it's easy to press the screen or a button either with your hand, ear, etc. That makes the phone light up again. Might want to try the TalkLock app I've seen people on here talk about. But it seems to have some bugs, so be forewarned.
    01-01-09 03:31 PM
    Mine stays on as well. And I made sure for that at least a minute that I didnt touch my face to the screen. I thought at first it could be that. I was touching the screen with my face and thats what was keeping the screen lit. But as far as I can tell it wasnt that.
    01-01-09 03:31 PM
    Mine stays on as well. And I made sure for that at least a minute that I didnt touch my face to the screen. I thought at first it could be that. I was touching the screen with my face and thats what was keeping the screen lit. But as far as I can tell it wasnt that.
    maybe you both should try a battery pull and see if that solves it...
    01-01-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD