To my understanding the application center is supposed to be like the IPhones App store. Yet After downloading and installing different apps onto the phone some of the apps I have installed are not showing up.

And when am I going to be able to just open the app center and download an app OTA?

Or am I just completely misinterpreting the purpose of the app center.
    12-09-08 08:30 PM
    I maybe wrong but I thought the App Store was and application that allowed developers to use push technology to update software without you having to go to the developer to check if it's available. So for the application to show up in the Application Center would require the developer to build the push technology into the software...

I think that is right
    Last edited by TXBlade; 12-09-08 at 08:48 PM.
    12-09-08 08:45 PM
    Do you recall how quick (HA) the itoy's app center was released? Now ask your self, "self, how many WEEKS has the storm been available?"
    12-09-08 08:58 PM
    But didn't apples store open with like 100 applications? More importantly is this the actual RIM application store or is this just something that Verizon created until RIM opens the real store. Also how does one go about submitting an app to RIM?
    12-10-08 11:30 AM
    This isn't the application store that they are releasing I think sometime in March from what I've read

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD