Hey guys there is an article on the new york times website that is talking about the storm 2. I quote:

"This week, Verizon and R.I.M. are trying again with a Storm do-over, the Storm 2. Among its many improvements, the new phone gives the user the sensation of pushing a physical button when pressing a number on the glass touch screen."

Lowell C. McAdam, the chief executive of Verizon Wireless, has been carrying the revamped device for a few weeks, looking for any evidence that this time it will catch on. Mr. McAdam said that while he was recently visiting the Verizon store in New York�s SoHo district, he started talking to a couple of students from New York University who were shopping for cellphones.

�I let them play with the second-generation Storm device,� he said. �They came back and said �Oh, my gosh.� They were very excited. This is what they hoped the original Storm should be.�

Check it out for yourself it is on the new york times website in the technolgy section near the bottom of the web page.
    10-14-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD