Ok guys when i click on start then go to "MY Computer" it doesnt show a Blackberry Icon? Just C drive D drive and CD/DVD rom drive?
    I cant just drag and drop things anymore?

Any help?
    08-21-09 09:23 AM
    First, if you haven't checked recently, got to options>memory and make sure Mass Storage is set to ON. If it already is ON, this has fixed the problem you describe for many...

link to a bat file fix here....Mass Storage issues? (Here's the fix) - Discussed in BlackBerry Multimedia forum - PinStack.com - Smartphone Professionals Alliance.
    I found these installation instructions from someone else's post:
    1) Download the attachment from the above link to your desktop (you'll have to register at pinstack)
    2) Unzip it and run "BB Storage Activation new" in the unzipped folder. It will mention something about a boot rom.
    3) Connect your phone to your computer via USB. DOS window should indicate it found your phone and will initiate the fix
    4) Phone will reboot automatically. Disconnect the phone.
    5) When phone fully boots up again, reconnect. You should now see the two drives in windows explorer (assuming mass storage is enabled on your phone).
    08-21-09 10:05 AM
    First, if you haven't checked recently, got to options>memory and make sure Mass Storage is set to ON. If it already is ON, this has fixed the problem you describe for many...

link to a bat file fix here....Mass Storage issues? (Here's the fix) - Discussed in BlackBerry Multimedia forum - PinStack.com - Smartphone Professionals Alliance.
    I found these installation instructions from someone else's post:
    1) Download the attachment from the above link to your desktop (you'll have to register at pinstack)
    2) Unzip it and run "BB Storage Activation new" in the unzipped folder. It will mention something about a boot rom.
    3) Connect your phone to your computer via USB. DOS window should indicate it found your phone and will initiate the fix
    4) Phone will reboot automatically. Disconnect the phone.
    5) When phone fully boots up again, reconnect. You should now see the two drives in windows explorer (assuming mass storage is enabled on your phone).

Just did this and worked like a charm!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Matt
    08-21-09 11:50 AM
    Glad to help.
    08-21-09 12:15 PM
    i want to get movies for my storm any help?
    09-02-09 05:09 PM
    i want to get movies for my storm any help?
    start off here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/
    09-02-09 05:17 PM
    Worked for me! Problem Solved!
    THANKS MUCH!
    09-30-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD