I guess it comes down to what you look for in a phone. My brother has a storm and loves it to death i know other people who have working storms and love them. Then of course there are people that have the storm and just hate them i guess it comes down to whether you can deal with the small bugs for now knowing RIM will fix them like they always do or go to another phone. Take the iPhone for an example there is nothing technically wrong with the device but i hate it i think it should be called the iToy or iApp with a phone somewhere hidden in the mix that has never really been upgraded since release lol. So its awesome that you love the curve i think the curve is a nice device and if for some reason i have an awful experience with the storm i might do the same but fingers crossed and knock on wood i don't have any of the issues others are complaining about
    12-18-08 12:18 PM
    Ok let's not take over this thread like has been done to several others that I have posted in (when people see DETROIT and BUCKEYES together they tend to get off topic...)

But yes, I am a Buckeyes fan. And I am also a Storm fan. And that is why I am recommending the phone and the stickies at the top of the thread to the OP
    12-18-08 12:26 PM
    i get a little carried away when i get talking about my buckeyes lol. I went to verizon and got the silicone case and my GA is on its way so my storm will be ready for Real Life in no time lol
    12-18-08 12:36 PM
    Mine has arrived!

I get off of work in 10 minutes...then another 30 'til I get home...

The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-18-08 03:44 PM
    Guess I lied... Mine showed up this morning. Must...... Put......... Phone............ Down. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 05:37 PM
    So...I finally got home and haven't put it down since!

I have found no defects in this device. It runs far smoother than any of the ones I've played with so far...I LOVE IT!
    12-18-08 09:29 PM
    Lucky! I ordered mine on Tuesday and they're saying it won't ship out until the 21st...
    i ordered mine monday and got it today. but i cant open it until chrismas
    12-18-08 09:33 PM
    I ordered mine today, how do I find out the shipping date?
    12-18-08 09:37 PM
    I ordered mine today, how do I find out the shipping date?
    +1 Ordered it from a vzw store.
    12-18-08 09:41 PM
    bumpity bump
    12-19-08 01:25 AM
    It is not too late to cancel your order. The Storm is not ready for prime time. I turned mine back in after 3 weeks. Back with the Curve and SO HAPPY.

you are such a buzz kill
    12-19-08 02:40 AM
    yea so i waited all day yesterday morning and i had to go into work at 4. As soon as i walk into work i get a phone call that my blackberry finally arrived so i had to wait till 10:00 to play with my storm lol talk about a long day at work. Now that i have had my hands on it for awhile now i love it no issues no problems at all. It feels amazing i can type great on it i put turned up the sensitivities and all that fun stuff deleted verizon navigation and its flying. Just imagine what it will be like come the official release of .83
    12-19-08 11:50 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD