That was one of the more ridiculous and idiotic statements I have ever heard. I have an excellent job making well into six figures and I still don't mind saving a buck. Every dollar saved is another dollar earned and I have never had an issue with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

obviously you dont live in the south. I would much rather pay a premium and not have to deal with garbage.
    11-21-08 09:12 PM
    obviously you dont live in the south. I would much rather pay a premium and not have to deal with garbage.
    I guess the difference between me and you is I realize that I am blessed and that my money does not equal class. Your attitude is garbage. I don't look at anyone as garbage or beneath me just because I am well off. The "garbage" you speak of is less garbage than the attitude you are exhibiting. You should check out the story on dallasnews.com about tony romo taking in a movie with a random homeless man. I guarantee you romo makes more than you and he sure didn't look down on another man as garbage.

That is all.

Good day, sir.

11-21-08 09:19 PM
    What a Jacka$$!!!!!!!
    11-21-08 09:22 PM
    I guess the difference between me and you is I realize that I am blessed and that my money does not equal class. Your attitude is garbage. I don't look at anyone as garbage or beneath me just because I am well off. The "garbage" you speak of is less garbage than the attitude you are exhibiting. You should check out the story on dallasnews.com about tony romo taking in a movie with a random homeless man. I guarantee you romo makes more than you and he sure didn't look down on another man as garbage.

That is all.

Good day, sir.

and that wasn't at all a publicity event . You want to earn class and the right to call the lazy, lazy? Go to war and fight for it....I did...3x. I dont look at money as a status of class. I haven't had any opportunity anyone in america couldn't of had. Scared, lazy, wanting something for free? **** I dont know why anyone is poor, it's out there.
    11-21-08 09:40 PM
    Let's see...I do my grocery shopping at Walmart (IN THE SOUTH), and we're not poor, on welfare or anything like that, nor would that make us bad people. In fact, we both have college degrees! And I most certainly don't consider me, my husband or my daughter garbage. With an economy like this, you'd better hope that you don't find yourself without a job and having to shop with us "pieces of garbage" anytime soon. Poor you!

It's people like you that propagate prejudice in this country. Rudeness...
    11-21-08 09:56 PM
    How did this go from a thread about trying to help people find Storm's to what it has become??? On wal Mart's website they have the Storm listed at $198 plus a $100 mail in rebate! So anyone that wanted to wait or didn't get one yesterday can get it for a GREAT price.
    11-22-08 04:44 PM
    How did this go from a thread about trying to help people find Storm's to what it has become??? On wal Mart's website they have the Storm listed at $198 plus a $100 mail in rebate! So anyone that wanted to wait or didn't get one yesterday can get it for a GREAT price.
    Great price indeed! Please read the fine print, though. That $100 rebate is the same one from Letstalk.com and it requires that you subscribe to a minimum calling plan of $70 or more for at least 6 months. Great if you plan meets the requirements, but its not for everyone.
    11-22-08 05:18 PM
    Ah, I did miss that. Thanks.

11-22-08 05:31 PM
    Thank you!! I was wondering why certain people decided to bash Walmart when all I was trying to do was inform everyone about a pretty good deal cause I know I would rather not sit around waiting for a rebate when they don't even deal with rebate forms at Walmart (in store only). It was just an alternate choice for those of you out there who was still looking around for a Storm for a good deal.... And btw, we still haven't sold either of the 2 Storms at my store I'm still waiting to sell the first one
    11-23-08 12:28 AM
    So do we think that the letstalk rebate/offer will continue after the 24th? I'll buy a $99 storm if it does!
    11-23-08 12:31 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD