One guy's perspective:
    Comparing the iTouch/iPhone with the Blackberry Storm from a Notes Mail user & Geek perspective (Andrew's Blog 12/11/2009)
    he is pretty balanced IMHO (and the writer is a personal friend, so I know he isn't a fanboy of either platform). He makes good points about UI and usability, this obviously isn't a true comparison, but one way of looking at "the eternal debate"
    12-15-09 08:52 AM
    iPod Touch doesn't equal a phone

the

storm = a phone.

what debate....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 09:05 AM
    these two are very different products, i think there's no comparison
    12-15-09 09:08 AM
    I agree with the last 2 posts, you can't compare these two since one is a phone and the other isn't.
    12-15-09 10:31 AM
    Read the article -- it isn't about the phone utility per se, more about things like C&S, apps and UI -- things that are similar enough between the Touch and the iPhone that comprisons can be made. Also he is actively using both devices which gives him a slightly better perspective than a reviewer who gets one for a week and "runs it through its paces"
    12-15-09 10:36 AM
    iPod Touch doesn't equal a phone

the

storm = a phone.

what debate....

Sure it is, you just need to know how to work the numbers.
    iPod Touch + headset w/mic + wifi + VoIP = phone!
    12-15-09 10:49 AM
    One guy's perspective:
    Comparing the iTouch/iPhone with the Blackberry Storm from a Notes Mail user & Geek perspective (Andrew's Blog 12/11/2009)
    he is pretty balanced IMHO (and the writer is a personal friend, so I know he isn't a fanboy of either platform). He makes good points about UI and usability, this obviously isn't a true comparison, but one way of looking at "the eternal debate"
    You got to be kidding, first off 00compare similar products! Secondly this guy is biased--nobody is going to buy all these third party products and not be biased. Example he dings BES for it's cost and claims the iTouch is just as good as the storm phone because he has MyFI, but fails to mention how much he's paying for the MyFI service and hardware.

This is a horrible comparison
    =X=
    12-15-09 11:11 AM
    Wow! Storm makes calls=win!

Don't know if ipod touch can make calls but if it can it would need to be connected to wifi

12-15-09 03:36 PM
    I have to say having an ipod touch as well as a storm that the Capacitance touch screen on the ipod is better than the resistance touch screen on the Storm if Blackberry could develop that technology the Storm would be awesome, its more fun zooming in on a photo the apple way than the blackberry way and the ipod screen is more accurate and responsive. Still wouldnt get an iphone though Blackberrys are way more classy and professional.
    12-16-09 01:33 PM
    The storm does have a capacitive screen.
    12-16-09 01:51 PM
    I don't see the point of comparing a touchscreen mp3 player to an actually phone, not to mention one with 3G coverage..
    12-16-09 01:54 PM
    bbtour9630 your right it does have a capacitive screen and rim made it operate like a resistance screen to be different from the Iphone ?? Shot themselves in the foot me thinks.
    12-17-09 03:36 AM
    Sure it is, you just need to know how to work the numbers.
    iPod Touch + headset w/mic + wifi + VoIP = phone!
    Call me when you can hear it ring.
    12-17-09 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD