But why thunder? Was that the proposed name for it?

01-31-09 12:06 PM
    Wow was the dumb.

People are quick to forget how may problems the iPhone has/had.

I wanna show people your comic, will you mms that from your ipho..... Oh wait.
    01-31-09 12:18 PM
    it's funny how I've had touchscreen phones for years, yet somehow Apple generates the perception that they invented them. Mouse, anyone?
    01-31-09 12:19 PM
    But why thunder? Was that the proposed name for it?
    yeah it was
    01-31-09 12:21 PM
    it's funny how I've had touchscreen phones for years, yet somehow Apple generates the perception that they invented them. Mouse, anyone?
    You dont get it. Apple owns everything. Every idea that you may come up with apple has already thought up. So if you invent something apple already knows thus far came up with it first. They can't be beat!
    01-31-09 12:23 PM
    You dont get it. Apple owns everything. Every idea that you may come up with apple has already thought up. So if you invent something apple already knows thus far came up with it first. They can't be beat!
    ahhh. yea, I forgot that also....

Reminds me of this:
    Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

I love how the apple zealots just flock to what ever they put out and proclaim it the best...

Btw, before anyone actually makes themselfs looks like a moron - that video is fake. It is the onion.
    01-31-09 12:29 PM

01-31-09 12:32 PM
    I love how the apple zealots just flock to what ever they put out and proclaim it the best...
    Could not agree more! It is the apple customers that make my ipod the only and last apple product i will purchase. Apple products are fads to make people feel they are of a higher social class. Yes, they make great products. No, they aren't the best at everything. Apple "zealots" are the perfect example of sheep just following what they are told.
    01-31-09 12:41 PM

Hilarious.
    01-31-09 12:52 PM
    also the stone can get just as much attention as the iphone, all you have to do is smack someone upside the head with it AND it wont break unlike the iphone
    01-31-09 01:07 PM
    Well, I am sure Apple won't "innovate" by bringing out a newer version of the iPhone that is dimensionally better and cheaper than the earlier version, with little or know upgrade path for earlier users. That's what they did (and are STILL doing) with the Mac.

Won't happen with the iPhone.

Oh... wait...
    01-31-09 01:09 PM

Classic!!!
    01-31-09 01:15 PM
    Apple hasn't done anything "innovate". Touch screen is old, multi touch has been done but never used since not a lot of software were designed to use multi-touch and accelerometer is old.
    01-31-09 01:16 PM
    And lest we forget - the supposed Apple "innovations" from the 80's - GUI and mouse - were all direct rip-offs from Xerox.
    01-31-09 01:45 PM
    Don't forget, the stone disguised as a pet rock sold over a million before the iphone.
    01-31-09 02:09 PM

Reminds me of this:
    Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

oh man, one of the few ONN videos I hadn't seen yet, and so good too!
    "...for business users looking to use their devices for actual work and not just d*cking around."
    01-31-09 02:16 PM

Someone give this man an award! OMG. I Laughed until I Cried, and then I forwarded this picture to my Apple Fan Boi Uncle
    01-31-09 02:22 PM
    I just tried to MMS that picture to my friend nick... He has an iphone
    01-31-09 02:33 PM
    oops........
    01-31-09 02:34 PM
    Yawn, get something new to hate on, the Apple and iphone hating on this forum is getting boring.
    01-31-09 03:19 PM
    oh man, one of the few ONN videos I hadn't seen yet, and so good too!
    "...for business users looking to use their devices for actual work and not just d*cking around."
    It's a great video. I like the "everything is only a few hundred clicks away" or "I never realized how much I hated keyboards". The actual screen of them trying to type is good to. It doesn't make any sense and there are mis-spellings all over - OR the automatic sentence finisher.

Could not agree more! It is the apple customers that make my ipod the only and last apple product i will purchase. Apple products are fads to make people feel they are of a higher social class. Yes, they make great products. No, they aren't the best at everything. Apple "zealots" are the perfect example of sheep just following what they are told.
    It's amazing. I had all the features the iPhone had and more in my 8125 - and that thing came out YEARS before the pos Iphone.
    01-31-09 03:21 PM
    Lame. And why doesn't the Storm have arms, legs, or eyes?!?!?!
    01-31-09 03:23 PM

Chuck Norris is the unofficial CEO of Apple?! Soundz like that.
    01-31-09 03:29 PM

Reminds me of this:

Btw, before anyone actually makes themselfs looks like a moron - that video is fake. It is the onion.

That was hilarious! I need a macbook wheel! SHINY APPLE
    01-31-09 03:49 PM

Reminds me of this:

Wow that thing just sucks. It would take an hour to type a paragraph.
    01-31-09 03:49 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD