Suretype, qwerty, and multi-tap, all different keyboard layouts on the same inherently flawed design of a clickable touchscreen supported by just 1 button. And those of us on the latest official release from Verizon don't have qwerty in portrait mode.

Rim knows they didn't get the the clickable screen thing right. That's why they scrapped the idea with the storm 2.
    05-23-09 05:55 PM
    Suretype, qwerty, and multi-tap, all different keyboard layouts on the same inherently flawed design of a clickable touchscreen supported by just 1 button. And those of us on the latest official release from Verizon don't have qwerty in portrait mode.

Rim knows they didn't get the the clickable screen thing right. That's why they scrapped the idea with the storm 2.
    conspiracy theorists, unite!
    05-23-09 06:02 PM
    While my idea is indeed a theory, I do not believe Rim is conspiring against consumers. They messed up on their original design and as a result are trying to do a little bit better the second time around. Is it really so hard to believe?
    05-23-09 06:21 PM
    i love my storm..have had 0 problems out of it..starts up at 54.8mb and never drops below 42ish and ive got 8-10 apps..never freezes,reboots or lags...hd to find a combo of OS's to hit the sweet spot but i found it with the .131/.132/5.0 im running...i would go with the storm..and if your interested in an unlocked one let me know.....
    05-23-09 08:52 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD