DOES ANY STORM USER THINK THAT THE 8900 IS A COOL LOOKIN PHONE???? IS THERE ANYTHING THAT THE 8900 HAS OVER THE STORM????? DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE STORM BUT I REALLY WANT THE 8900 UNLOCKED I THINK IT WILL REALLY COOL HAVING BOTH PHONES, BUT I JUST WANNA KNO IF THE 8900 HAS ANYTHING OVER THE STORM. LIKE OS, CAMERA. 3G SPEED, ANYTHING YOU GUYS CAN FIND WOULD BE COOL THANKS GUYS!!!!!
    01-06-09 05:24 PM
    I think its almost like an equivalent to the storm except for the touchscreen. By the way what's up with the caps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 05:30 PM
    The 8900 is a wicked phone but it's a GSM only phone for now, so if you're with Verizon like stated in your bio you won't be able to use it.

There's only one thing I wish it has and that is 3G. I'm looking at picking one up soon but we'll see how the AT&T downgrading EDGE BS turns out.
    01-06-09 05:32 PM
    Typing in all caps is like yelling. The 8900's screen is technically better. The 8900 has more memory for applications. They have basically the same form factor/shell. But the Storm works on 3G while the 8900 uses EDGE.
    01-06-09 05:33 PM
    Well, I've seen pics taken with the camera, and they are REALLY good. Can't say anything about camera speed though. It doesn't have 3G, only 2.5G speeds, but it does have WIFI. Read Kevin's review here. Kevin's the big dog around here in case your wondering.
    01-06-09 05:34 PM
    I think its almost like an equivalent to the storm except for the touchscreen. By the way what's up with the caps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    my bad about the caps guys its jus a habit lol but thanks for all the info, but the 8900 is coming out for at&t too?! my friend told me its only coming out for t-mo. what a great friend huh
    01-06-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD