I'm on vzw w/ the storm and considering trying the 8900 on tmobile. only thing i'm concerned about is lack of 3g for web browsing and youtube. does it slow it down that much? any suggestions? thanks
    04-01-09 10:17 PM
    I have played with a friends 8900 on T-Mobile, and it was noticeably slower than my Storm. It bugged the crap out of me personally.

So, if this is a potential problem for you, stick with VZW.
    04-01-09 10:19 PM
    If you have good access to wifi that might help ease the blow.
    04-01-09 11:32 PM
    It almost seemed like you made your choice... keep the Storm and wait for the Niagara.
    04-01-09 11:37 PM
    Web surfing on the 8900 is not that bad...like someone said you can always use wifi to stream videos...I like both devices but better like typing on the 8900 and surfing on the storm because of the bigger screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 04:53 AM
    I'm on vzw w/ the storm and considering trying the 8900 on tmobile. only thing i'm concerned about is lack of 3g for web browsing and youtube. does it slow it down that much? any suggestions? thanks
    You're decision on a phone is based on youtube? Are you kidding ?
    04-02-09 05:10 AM
    I think the whole point of the storm is BEING ABLE to use BB services as well as make use of 3G speeds for websurfing and streaming. I I guess the complete package would be the Bold. It's screen is adequate. Do you have access to wifi when u need it? I got the storm becoz I get 3g everywhere. Wif
    I get at home with my laptop.

04-02-09 05:55 AM
    You're decision on a phone is based on youtube? Are you kidding ?
    Lol course not,tube is just a good example of an app that needs lil more speed. I'm guessing its choppy on the 8900 bc no 3g?

04-02-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD