Has anyone else had their voicemails playing at a really low volume when listening through the handset, not on speakerphone? I turned the volume all the way up and can still barely hear it. I called VZ tech support and went into the store and they haven't heard of this issue but the tech at the store agreed that the volume on the VMs was almost inaudible unless played through the speakerphone. They didn't really have an answer for me. We tried resetting my VM box as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the VVM app. Nothing works. I love the feature but want to be able to listen to my VMs through the handset, not just speakerphone. BTW- When I call my VM the old fashioned way, the volume is fine and the volume for every other function is fine too. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    12-12-08 10:42 AM
    Just a friendly suggestion! Can we PLEASE use the search button! There are MANY threads on this! I know you are new, so give search a try! Enjoy your Storm, and There is alot of info here! Welcome!
    12-12-08 10:46 AM
    Mine did the same thing. I called Verizon they "had never heard of the problem', they gave no solution so I canceled it. Not going to pay 2.99 a month for something that does not work right and for them to try and act like they have not heard of the problem. Maybe if everyone cancelled it then they would put a priority to fix it.
    12-12-08 10:48 AM
    Have same issue...ur not alone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 10:48 AM
    Just a friendly suggestion! Can we PLEASE use the search button! There are MANY threads on this! I know you are new, so give search a try! Enjoy your Storm, and There is alot of info here! Welcome!
    Sorry. I found the thread in a search. I'm not a newbie to BB, just to posting on here. Is there a way to change my status from Newbie? Can't find that in the account settings either. And I know I must seem like an *****, but I'm actually VERY computer and BB savvy. Just upgraded to the Storm from my Curve 8330. So far so good with the new OS version except for this volume problem.
    12-12-08 10:55 AM
    I have always used my vvm on speaker phone and have had no problems. Anyway just gave it a try and I did have to turn the volume up all the way but was able to hear just fine. Verizon needs to tweek the volume just a bit, I bet we see that in the next revision of the program, should be something easy for them to do.
    12-12-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD