Ok I'm switching from Sprint to Verizon ( UFFF FINALLY!!!!!).... and I want to enroll into a 1 year contract with Verizon, So the phone's price will be $319.00 - $50 (MIR)= $269.00 , but here goes my question to those that already know Verizon and their phone plans.

I want a plan that'll allow me to stay online most of the time, and that includes unlimited txt messaging, but the plans i've checked on the verizon website do not specify if unlimited txt message is included or not. So please would someone tell me which is the best plan that'll be available for us "Blackberry Storm Users" this friday??
    Last edited by Boldlover08; 11-19-08 at 03:28 AM.
    11-19-08 03:23 AM
    Ok I'm switching from Sprint to Verizon ( UFFF FINALLY!!!!!).... and I want to enroll into a 1 year contract with Verizon, So the phone's price will be $319.00 - $50 (MIR)= $269.00 , but here goes my question to those that already know Verizon and their phone plans.

I want a plan that'll allow me to stay online most of the all the time, and that includes unlimited txt messaging, but the plans i've checked on the verizon website do not specify if unlimited txt message is included or not. So please would someone tell me which is the best plan that'll be available for us "Blackberry Storm Users" this friday??

Welcome to VZW, I just pulled this directly from Verizon under Voice & Email Plans

BlackBerry� Nationwide Email & Messaging

Now get Unlimited Messaging with anyone in the U.S. on any network. At any time.

A bundled package with voice and wireless data for quick and easy remote access to email over your BlackBerry handheld.

* Data usage from within the National Enhanced Services and the Extended National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Areas
    * Unlimited Anytime Minute plans include unlimited calling with anyone on any network in the U.S.

* Data Access for Email
    * Unlimited Text, Picture, Video & Instant Messaging
    * Unlimited National IN Calling
    * Unlimited Night & Weekend Minutes
    * No Domestic Long Distance Charges
    * 3-way calling
    * Voice Mail
    * Caller ID

I believe this answers your question.
    Last edited by CrackisWackBerryisNOT; 11-19-08 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Pasted TWICE
    11-19-08 03:32 AM

I want a plan that'll allow me to stay online most of the time, and that includes unlimited txt messaging, but the plans i've checked on the verizon website do not specify if unlimited txt message is included or not. So please would someone tell me which is the best plan that'll be available for us "Blackberry Storm Users" this friday??
    If you don't need the BES (Blackberry Enterprise server) option, what I would suggest is the following. Decide how many minutes you will need per month (for me it is 450), and then get the select voice plan(450 min for 59.99) as the select plan includes unlimited texting, then add the BIS option for 29.99 after that. Cheapest way to get unlim text and data.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 04:12 AM
    not to thread jack but does verizon have a plan in which unlimited IN texting can be acquired for a cheaper price than the unlimited texting to any carrier?
    11-19-08 04:18 AM
    When you say IN i take it you mean verizon to verizon. if so then yes, the txt plan you want then would be 10.00 for unlim vzw to vzw msging and 500 msg to non vzw.
    11-19-08 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD