For anyone having issues with getting their email on the Storm utilizing T-Mobile's network.

I just recently moved over to the T-Mobile network, and I was loving it except for the fact that I could not get a T-Mobile blackberry email set up, nor add or remove accounts from the T-Mobile site or on my Blackberry. Frustrated, I contacted T-Mobile and after many attempts to resolve the situation, I was transferred to RIM.

Long story short, today I have my T-Mobile blackberry email, as well as the ability to add and remove accounts on T-Mobile's website. If you are having the same issues, please contact T-Mobile advise them of your issue and ask to be transferred to RIM.

After a few separate conversations with them, and no resolve I completed their survey. Today I received a follow up call to help resolve my issue. I explained that I wanted to create my T-Mobile blackberry email and I was having issues. Turns out Verizon still had some hold over the phone, she worked her magic and helped me resend my service books and Voila!!! I'm officially running a happy Storm, functioning beautifully on the T-Mobile network.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT call RIM directly, as they will charge $50.00. Contact T-Mobile, advise them of the situation and ask to be transferred to RIM.

Good Luck and I hope this helps someone in my situation!
    07-22-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD