I have a feeling that there is alot of tricks the Storm can do, they just haven't been posted yet...
    01-05-09 02:55 PM
    Slow inaccurate I must use suretype

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 02:56 PM
    I usually am too fast for the phone. Which is very irritating. But what's a girl to do?
    01-05-09 02:57 PM
    I'm new to any type of smart phone, so it was slow at first. After a week and a half I'm getting pretty fast. T, R, and Y are tough ones though; they always get goofed up.
    01-05-09 02:58 PM
    I wonder if we can use the online typing speed tests from the browser
    01-05-09 03:19 PM
    I'm faster when I'm drunk.
    01-05-09 04:00 PM
    I was pretty fast using T9. I wasn't used to QWERTY. I know SureType is similar to T9, but i really like the QWERTY keyboard. I'm too fast for the phone now. I wish I could turn off the blue light because it is four or five letters behind what I'm typing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 04:02 PM
    I Lose.....
    01-06-09 01:38 AM
    portrait mode with one thumb.... try and beat me

01-06-09 02:31 AM
    I usually end up typing so fast that I'm a word or two ahead of the phone, and I've only had my phone for a week or so (probably sent less than 50 text messages so far). The one thing that annoys me is the character limit for text messages, does anyone know if there's a way to increase that, or automatically bring up a new text window so I can finish my messages?
    01-06-09 02:49 AM
    Let me tell you, that's not NEARLY as annoying as the fact there is no PERIOD when you use the NumLock! I mean, please. You're trying to type in an amount and there ISN'T a period for decimal places?! AND...AND there's not Tab key!

OTHER than that, I'm on par with the person who has to wait for the keyboard to catch up. Kinda annoying. I don't remember having that problem before [.85]. Didn't it keep up before?
    hit the space bar twice and the magical little dot will appear
    01-06-09 03:04 AM
    That's a work around for an obvious oversight. Great for whole numbers, but anything that involves more than that, multiple unnecessary key strokes. Not to mention, I key in periods for dashes when typing phone numbers or IP address, etc. The tab key, period for the num lock and possibly directional arrows (for when you mis-type to move back or forward) would be nice additions. The Tab and period key should absolutely be added; the directional arrows would be nice-to-haves.
    01-06-09 10:29 AM
    hit the space bar twice and the magical little dot will appear
    Yep, I was about to add that.

The game, 'Word Mole' also enhances your touch typing a lot more as well.

I type rather quick, and the on screen help usually catches my foul ups and changes it immediately.
    01-06-09 12:59 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD