I was replacing the screen cover on my storm, when I removed it, I thought that I would clean the unprotected screen. I used some windex, and seem to have rubbed off all of the navigation dots. Now my screen just acts real flakey. Is there anyway to get those dots back, or am I hosed?
    01-20-10 01:54 PM
    LOL ! The dots are in between the layers. You probably got some windex in the gap. Let it dry overnight and hopefully it will work again.
    01-20-10 02:44 PM
    That is funny. I didn't feel any texture(read dots) when I was cleaning the unprotected screen, but I just dont see those dots anymore. It has been a day since this happened. Hopefully the gap is filled with windex, and I cannot see them for the time being....
    01-20-10 02:59 PM
    That is funny. I didn't feel any texture(read dots) when I was cleaning the unprotected screen, but I just dont see those dots anymore. It has been a day since this happened. Hopefully the gap is filled with windex, and I cannot see them for the time being....
    Forgive me for being this way but right to the point... why would you use windex to clean your screen.. all phones are damaged by water..unless of course it is one of those waterproof ones... windex is nothing but WATER and a few chemicals.... I advise you to buy the special cleaning pads made for electronics.... will save you some headaches and they are not unreasonably priced...I'm just sayin'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 04:43 PM
    Forgive me for being this way but right to the point... why would you use windex to clean your screen.. all phones are damaged by water..unless of course it is one of those waterproof ones... windex is nothing but WATER and a few chemicals.... I advise you to buy the special cleaning pads made for electronics.... will save you some headaches and they are not unreasonably priced...I'm just sayin'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why the apology?

Well, I can see the dots now, the phone sat on a fan all night. Still has the same issue of not responding to my touches... Oh well, I am getting a bold next week, I definatly won't spray it with windex.
    01-21-10 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD