Do any of you have the dock for the Storm? Does the Blackberry Logo in the front light up??

I saw a friend's PEARL dock yesterday and the BB logo in the front lights up. It's VERY cool.

I have a Storm Dock, which is really nice but it doesn't have the same light up Blackberry Logo. So wondering if that's across the board, or are there Storm Docks out there that actually do have the lightup logo.
    07-12-09 12:06 AM
    Nope, no light-up BlackBerry logo. The charging pod for the Curve 8900 doesn't have a light-up logo, either. I think the Pearl dock is a one-time thing. The Storm dock does have a little white strip across the top that glows faintly when it's connected to a power source, but that's it.
    07-12-09 12:16 AM
    Yeah, I have the glow light too. That's about it.

The Pearl dock looks so nice. I don't know why they don't do it for the Storm too.

I'm actually surprised that 3 part companies aren't coming out with docks too. They can do so much with it!
    07-12-09 12:52 AM
    doesnt seidio have one? and you can actually charge another battery on it at the same time? or did i see that wrong
    07-12-09 01:01 AM
    Humm, I will have to check that out.
    Why can't they just make one like the pearl??
    It would be so much easier to find the Dock in the middle of the night.
    07-12-09 11:16 AM
    It only goes into the dock in one position. The USB port is down with screen facing out. I have the BB dock and love it.
    07-12-09 11:52 AM
    The Storm OEM dock is great. I bought the Seidio dock due to the extend battery. I would not recommend it. Th MicroUSB port broke off. Seidio replaced it. The port snapped off again. I am not evening going to bother trying to replace it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD