Just something that kinda pisses me off. Whenever my storm rings and I touch it in any way, it stops ringing and I have to check the screen to make sure the person is still calling and hasn't hung up.

Is there a setting somewhere that will allow it to keep ringing? I believe it even happens when I touch the screen since that turns on & unlocks whenever there's an incoming call.
    08-29-09 08:50 AM
    I actually like this feature. It makes it easy to silence the ringing. -- Diferent strokes for different folks
    08-29-09 09:34 AM
    I actually like this feature. It makes it easy to silence the ringing. -- Diferent strokes for different folks
    Im with you this is a great feature.
    I dont even know if it could be called a feature Im pretty sure this happens on every single phone out there.
    But no there is no settings to change this.
    08-29-09 09:37 AM
    I have to say that I dislike the feature because this happens when you remove it out of the holster. I have to wait a few seconds because the phone begins to ring again, but most of the times I'm thinking that the screen is frozen.
    08-29-09 09:58 AM
    If you set different tones for each type of call/text/email, you can know what is comming.
    When my storm starts making a sound, I know if it is a phone call, or in many cases who is calling, or if it is just an email or text.

So if it is a call, I pull it out of the holster, it silences and I answer it.
    If it is a text or email i'll leave it for later.
    08-29-09 10:11 AM
    I happen to like it. Nothing more annoying than a person with a ringing phone and can't silence it during a call

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 10:14 AM
    Well that's pretty nice if you like it. Have you tried calling your service provider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD