I'm looking to give my storm to a buddy of mine as a present and he has Sprint. I have quite a few friends who manage a couple Sprint stores in my area. Are they high up enough to successfully activate an unlocked Storm on their network? The storm has been used on Verizon for almost a year now.

Also, I know once switched, Verizon apps, like Song ID, VZ Nav, VZ Visual V-Mail, etc won't work, but is there a way to make Sprint Nav and Spring Visual V-Mail work? And would I need to find Sprint's service books to make the browser, etc work?

Thanks ahead of time.
    09-03-09 12:41 PM
    If you find a Sprint employee that is willing to activate the Storm on Sprint, I will provide you with all the info about what you need to do, service books and everything. But do not have great hopes, because, so far nobody managed to convince Sprint to accept a Verizon Storm. Let me know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 02:00 AM
    you would be the first to get this done. I really dont think its gonna happen.
    09-12-09 02:13 AM
    Let him try

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 06:16 AM
    After the Storm 2 comes out I'm going to try this with my Storm 1. So I will (hopefully) be contacting you asking for some more info. Thanks for offering to do this.
    09-12-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD