so I purchased this app and it seems that my alarm does not ring with the slider activated. It goes of and shows up on the screen, but it does not ring. If slider is not "locked" at the moment, the alarm works fine. Anyone else have this issue?
    04-23-09 11:29 PM
    the issue is known by the developer and he is working to resolve it... what version are you running? 3.6.3 is the most recent
    04-23-09 11:41 PM
    With the newer version (3.6.3), there is an option to disable storm slider while phone is charging, so the alarm works perfect then. As far as when slider is active, like kyoungs3 said, dmg is working on finding a solution for that.
    04-23-09 11:43 PM
    With the newer version (3.6.3), there is an option to disable storm slider while phone is charging, so the alarm works perfect then. As far as when slider is active, like kyoungs3 said, dmg is working on finding a solution for that.
    well said, and wakebrdr94, if you have any other questions you can refer to the "new app: storm slider" thread in the 3rd party apps section (its constantly growing with questions and answers)

OR

even better you can refer to the FAQ page in both olta777 and my sigs.
    04-23-09 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD