I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but these threads are moving at blazing speeds.

My Storm, for the first time today, since I got it last Friday, has reset/ rebooted itself randomly, out of the blue, just sitting there. It did this twice; I wasn't even using the device or anything.

Has anyone else's Storm done this?
    11-26-08 08:01 PM
    mine, too...completely randomly.
    Also, mine will randomly lose the ability to hear anything...ringing on the other end, the person with whom you are speaking (although they can hear you).

Anyone else have these issues, ie, are the glitches, or is it that I merely got a "bad" phone that needs to be replaced?
    11-26-08 08:12 PM
    I'm sad to say mine did the same thing. It's weird I love the phone but its being a little wacky now. I'm hoping the update will fix the problems.
    11-26-08 08:15 PM
    Same here. I'm eagerly awaiting the update. I have a love/hate relationship with my phone; there are some things I love, there are some things I'd wish were implemented better, and some things that make me think, wtf?!
    11-26-08 08:21 PM
    I called tech support, as mine did the same. She had me wipe out the BB and restore the info. It seems to have taken care of it.
    11-26-08 08:34 PM
    mine has been doing it all day. probably 6 or 7 times, I've tried a battery pull but it continues to happen randomly. Is wiping it clean the only option or is this something that will hopefully be addressed in the updated software? I've had the phone since Friday and it's happened a few times before but today it's been happening frequently. Help!
    11-26-08 08:47 PM
    Happened 3 times today. Plus out of the blue it just wouldn't ring. Called the tech and had nothing for me. Told me to wipe the phone. NOT!!!! I'll just wait for the update.
    11-26-08 09:09 PM
    I wiped it clean and it stopped. So do a back up, wipe, and restore.
    11-26-08 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD