Hey all, when I go to use my storm screen now and push it in to select something, it gets a little stuck and makes a noise like its getting stuck to tape then popping back up. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It doesn't really inhibit the use of the phone, just very obnoxious. thanks all!
    01-13-09 01:45 PM
    sticky dust... IDK but you are still within the window of getting it replaced if its overly annoying.
    01-13-09 01:51 PM
    Yeah I would just go to the VZW store and let a tech look at it and if they cant correct get a replacement.
    01-13-09 01:53 PM
    I have had the same problem with the lower left corner of my screen, almost sounds like a crunching.

I worked through it and now it's gone!
    01-13-09 01:55 PM
    I have had the same problem with the lower left corner of my screen, almost sounds like a crunching.

Posting how you worked thru it could help the OP.
    01-13-09 01:56 PM

the only reason i dont want to swap it is because it has a nice bright screen and i see most people are getting dull screens now.

how did you work through it?
    01-13-09 01:57 PM
    Hey all, when I go to use my storm screen now and push it in to select something, it gets a little stuck and makes a noise like its getting stuck to tape then popping back up. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It doesn't really inhibit the use of the phone, just very obnoxious. thanks all!
    Could also be what folks are calling crunchy screen. It sounds like it needs to be replaced. You did not get any liquid in there right? I would call, or bring the Storm in for replacement. These are 500+ dollar phone (regardless what we paid) so they should work as advertised.
    01-13-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD